10 short stories with deep meanings



Profound and heart rendering!


1) She was very excited 
     today, after all the 
     school was re-opening
     after a long summer 
     break. Now, once 
     again, she could start 
     selling stationery at 
     the traffic signal to 
     feed her family.

2) She, a renowned artist 
     and a strict mother, 
     often scolded her 6-
     year-old son for he 
     could never draw a 
     line straight. As he 
     breathed slowly into    
     the ventilator, she 
     begged him to make 
     one more crooked line 
     on the ECG.

3) "Everyone goes with 
      the flow… but the one  
     who goes against it 
     becomes someone 
     remarkable.” Before I 
     could explain this to 
     the traffic police, the 
     man issued me a fine.

4) Their love was 
     different. She was 
     happy every time he 
     kicked her in the 
     stomach. Every time 
     he kicked she loved 
     him more. She waited 
     for the time she would 
     hold her baby for the 
     first time.

5) All my toys are yours..!
     Read her brother’s    
     death note.

6) They took his father,
     and only returned a 
     flag.

7) At 25, I became a 
     mother of one; at 27 I 
     became a mother of 
     two; and today, at 55, I 
     have become a 
     mother of three!  My 
     son got married today,
     and brought home his 
     wife!

8) “Born to rich parents, 
      this boy is so lucky,” 
      exclaimed the 
      neighbors! 
      Somewhere in 
      heaven, three unborn 
      sisters cried.

9) “You ruined my career,
      I was supposed to be 
      an Executive Director,”
      she thought to 
      herself.  The little 
      angel held her finger 
      tightly and she forgot 
      everything; A mother 
      was born.

10) Once a 5-year-old boy
       was standing 
       barefoot in the 
       shallow water of the 
       ocean. He was 
       repeating the same 
       sentence to the 
       waves – “Even if you 
       touch my feet a 
       thousand times, I 
       won’t forgive you for 
       taking my parents    
       away.

Breath taking! Aren't they?

a

No comments:

Post a Comment