INTERVIEW WITH THE GOD ( ALMIGHTY )....


All day Smiling with pain but I reached my bed with a broken heart at night ...Now I could cry as nobody would see my loneliness, failures in love and life ...


Slowly I gripped into the land of dreamy sleep with the broken heart ...

Slowly the surrounding filled with a mystic light and stairs started to arose to the sky's
Come on my child a tender voice came from the sky's...slowly through  the  stairs I reached the abode a place as described in religious books lonliness nd pain start to evaporate nd my heart was like a feather now...
there sits a man in a garden with a coffee cup beside a bench.
When I reached near him I could feel unconditional feeling which I never ever experienced  in my life . 
His voice came like a dew drop son m the 1 whom u r calling God .. I wanted you to interview me ... why me when our world is full of socialmediaa like youtube , fb and media's looking for a hot news ... 
Ya I know they are there but my son if I said something they would curve my speech so they could run for another 15 days ... 
I only speak with broken hearts using dream as the medium ... 
WITH a limit of 6 questions ... I started the interview....

1, what's ur religion...



Could see a smile slip from his lips..

Son in the beginning there were 4 brothers who ate from 1 plate and lived happily ..but soon this brothers started the argument among each other over sme matter and soon become split and stated to eat from different plates and none touched that plate which 1ce they ate from ... now they had their own designed plates according to their creativity and Taught their sons and daughters to eat from that designed plates ...
In this m that plate that they ONCE ate from ...now nobody uses..
Designed plates are your religions that made a decorative puppet   of me...
Still if their heart throbes m their to help them ... universal love and service are the mode of attaining me rather than prayers...

2, WHY DON'T U ANSWERS PRAYERs...




sometimes , when hearts are weak I gives the very gift believers seek but often faith must learn a deeper rest and trust My silence.  when I dnt speak for my whose name is love will send the best . Stars may burn out , nor mountains wall endure , but m true in my promises are sure for those who seeks..

3 , WHY DO U CREATE ME IMPERFECT..


IMPERFECT.... I created every1 perfectly ... my creation is the law of nature ..
Will u love only oak trees in this world ... what makes this world beautiful is in its difference ... blacks,  whites , greys, short , tall , special children's... your worlds sme mean minded people splits in the name of height , colour ,. I hear every1s prayers...
Remember  u all are 1 under the sun ..




4 , EVEN WHEN I DO GUD I FAIL BUT PEOPLE WHO DOES BAD TO ME IS WINNING ...


I create problems for the gud and make them lonely ...  so to erase even the minute traces of arrogance present within them ..
Arrogance free soul is the channel through which my energy would run unhinderingly...
Melting the pure metal out of its ore of contaminants ... Remember  m the 1 who's fighting for you... keep your faith...

5 , WHO IS GOD ...



EACH 1 OF u are god .. helping the needy is helping the god ... God is nothing more than pure love nd service without expectation ...

6 , WHO CREATED GOD ...




It's the toughest question of all who created me even I cnt answer it properly ... 
M your creation m the product of your faith love desires goodness and imagination I wnt exist without u .. example is feeling of love its your creation .. 
Will be here till human beings imagination exists ... so tatswhy m immortal among the mortals...

Everything started to fade so quickly that I got up from bed with the ringing of alarm showing 6 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment